Who can you trust with your IT?
How Remote-Desk manages your whole IT operation and keeps you in control.
Running your business was never supposed to be like this…
In fact, you never seem to be ‘running’ your business. Something else always seems to steal your time and attention. What if you could hand over responsibility for those bits of your operation, like IT, that are essential but aren’t really your ‘core’ business? That would be helpful. But shouldn’t technology do more for you than that?
What if you could trust someone to not just look after your IT but manage it to help your business become more efficient, more flexible and allow you to serve your customers better?
After all, that is what technology is supposed to do: your IT should do more than just ‘work’. It should work for you.
Worknet’s Remote-Desk simplifies your IT. As a fully-managed service, Remote-Desk delivers all the functionality without any of the day-to-day stresses that arise from operating your IT in-house.
There are no servers to replace, no worries about reinstalling applications every time hardware fails, no virus updates or security patches to think about. And you don’t need to waste valuable office space on a dedicated room for that big noisy server.
You tell us what you need your IT to do and we manage it for you.
It’s that simple.
And if your business ever changes – if you need to grow or downsize – we manage the system to suit you, not the other way around. Isn’t that how it ought to be?
Your business can benefit from Worknet Remote-Desk in so many ways:
- No day-to-day firefighting. Forget the virus attacks or the server breakdowns, we’ll deal with all the problems. And most of the time, you won’t even know it’s happened.
- Time to focus on your business. Focus your time and resources on what is important to you: winning business and keeping your customers happy.
- Peace of mind. We manage your solution, so we know where your data is stored and know it’s in safe hands. We’re a UK company and we keep all your data securely in the UK.
- Downtime is no longer an issue. Benefiting from the highest level of resilient, Microsoft Azure ensures high availability and unbeatable security.
Discover how Remote-Desk can help your business right now
by calling 01628 563636
Every day, businesses like yours find Remote-Desk gives them so much more:
- Flexibility of working. With Remote-Desk you aren’t tied to a particular location. You can work virtually anywhere (subject to an internet connection) and you’re free to scale up (and scale down) as your business requires it.
- Complete confidentiality and security of your data. There’s no risk of lost or compromised data if laptops are left or stolen. And all your data is backed-up every night, automatically.
- Scalability. Add users if you grow or add users working from home, all within 24 hours.
- No need to buy expensive new hardware. As long as you’re computer has at least Windows XP and an internet connection, you can let the Cloud do the rest.
“We needed an IT partner capable of providing the right solution to our HQ and branches on time and on budget”
Hot Tub Barns is a well-respected hot tub and swim spa retailer with showrooms in Ashford, Chelmsford and Knockholt and a UK-wide installation and service network. The growth of the business required an IT network that delivered flexibility and scalability with all the benefits of security and resilience.
Huw Chivers, Managing Director at Hot Tub Barn, explains: “We have found Worknet to be extremely flexible in their approach. Our growth has meant that we needed an IT partner that was capable of providing the right solution to our HQ and branches on time and on budget. Worknet is that partner.”
Hundreds of companies have already woken up to the power of Remote-Desk. To find out more about how Remote-Desk can help your business grow, speak to one of our advisors now on 01628 563636 or email us at email@example.com, or complete the form below: